The technology is developing at an incredible speed, and new mobile devices are constantly appearing on the market, which contributes to the very high requirements for websites and their technologies. More and more users are using their smartphones and tablets to search the Internet, and therefore it also requires customization so that everyone can get the necessary information regardless of the screen resolution.
A few years ago, we called it a mobile adaptation, because we have been talking about mobile phones. Today, websites are designed with an adaptive design - they can automatically adapt to any phones and different screen resolutions on tablets and PCs.
If you want all your visitors to have a positive impression of your website, then you need to have a website with responsive design.
Development that requires responsive design
Adaptive design is something that today is perceived as it is, but it has not always been so. Just a few years ago, the development of separate sites for your web and mobile solutions was common thing. One of them was set up specifically for the Internet, and the other for mobile users and was called a mobile adaptation. It took literally twice as much work.
With responsive design, it’s enough to create one version for each website. The basic technology, in turn, will automatically fit the page to the device that the visitor uses, regardless of what it is: phone, tablet, or a large-size display. Thus, all visitors perceive and use content equally well regardless of the screen resolution of their device.
7 significant benefits of responsive design
Without responsive design, your company misses opportunities to increase sales and multiply the number of customers. Thanks to a responsive website adapted for mobile devices, you get the following benefits:
- Only one version of your site is required..
- The site stands out as attractive and works equally well on any device. More and more customers decide to return to your website.
- Because Google supports responsive websites, this may affect your ranking in search results.
- You can get all the statistics of your visitors instead of two separate petitions.
- No matter which smartphones or tablet devices go on sale in the future, your website will be able to work in exactly the same way, as it adjusts to the screen size.
- Since you only have one URL, it also responds positively to search engine optimization.
- The presence of an adaptable custom website also shows that you are a modern and progressive company that follows the development of events and cares about the business, as well as the experience of your customers.
Attracting visitors to all the useful information on your site is great. Make sure your forms are easy to use on a small screen, that your phone number is easy to find; it is easy to manage and navigate on your mobile phone. Provide a map on your contact page that works with the Google API so that customers can access directions based on their location.
Creating responsive websites helps you reach your target audience or industry, as well as reach every consumer with the same messages and features. Websites adapted for mobile devices will increase your profit and give you the opportunity to get more traffic.