Landing pages are a key part of any online business. You can't just make blog posts every week and hope to make a new business.Why do you need to create a landing pages?
A Landing page is any webpage that is not related to the navigation of your main website. This is the landing pages that your visitors get after clicking on an ad; it can be paid advertising, display ads or other types of online advertising.
The goal of creating a landing pages is to encourage visitors to accomplish the specific goal of the conversion. The goal of the conversion depends on your campaign and may include the following::
- Free product demonstration.
- Sign up for email newsletter.
- Download e-books or information document.
- View a webinar.
- Submit a request.
- Receive a free consultation.
- Sign up for your service.
Creating a landing pages is an integral part of the success of marketing campaigns. Unlike home pages, which usually advertise each product and function, the landing pages focuses on one offer. It eliminates all distractions and increases your chances of conversion. To create an optimized landing pages, you must find the right balance between the following key elements:
- Header. The header or title is obliged to attract the attention of the visitor as soon as he gets on your page, and make him stay on it. The title should be clear, understandable and include your USP (unique selling proposition). Performing these three tasks will help convince your visitors why they need to deal with you, and not with your competitors.
- Content. Information on the landing page must explain your offer in details to allow visitors to make conversions. The content should include benefits, not features, and should be written in such a way that visitors feel you are talking to them. Include the word “you” as much as possible to show visitors that they are the focus of your page.
- Call to Action Button: CTA is the primary guide to your conversion goal. This is the last place where your visitors act before you get the conversion. So make sure your text call to action is clear enough and the button has a contrasting color. Moreover, the more personalized your button information is, the better it will be optimized for landing pages conversions.
- Landing pages images have a bigger goal than just pretty pictures on the screen. Your images should match your offer and help explain what your product or service does to users.
- Potential customers capture forms is the place where you collect information about visitors such as name, email address, phone number, job title, etc... The form should not frighten your visitors and prevent them from converting. On the opposite, it should be easy to fill out and request only the information that is needed for your offer at this particular stage of the funnel sales. This combination makes your form optimized
- In addition to these five core elements, your landing pages should also include customer reviews, trust scores, and videos. Make sure that landing page is adapted for mobile devices: if it is not designed properly and don’t respond to the mobile device, your conversion rate will suffer. To maximize the number of conversions, your traffic should only be sent to a landing page that focuses on a single conversion goal.
You shouldn’t underestimate the importance of landing page in website promotion; landing pages help to target a specific audience, and also allow you to collect valuable data when converting visitors into customers.